The school year is divided into two semesters.
- The first begins in early August and ends in early December, reserving the last two weeks for regular exams.
- The second semester begins in mid-January and ends in late May, reserving the first two weeks of June for regular exams.
- Christmas (four weeks)
- Holy Week and Easter (two weeks)
- Summer (nine weeks)
- Holidays accrdg. to the official calendar
Check the calendar and important information here
- Inducement course (One week before the start of classes)
- Exchange ceremony (One week before ordinary exams)
- Ordinary examinations. (Dates are not modified)